Friday, August 07, 2009

You don't need to plan for the future.

All you need to do is control the present. The future will only be another now that you control. So, it really isn't necessary to plan for the future. Have you noticed that this type of person talks fast and loud. They do that in an attempt to keep their life from unravelling.

Do you think I would have created LessonPlans.com if I didn't think that planning was important? I do live in the present and I do plan in the present. And, my life unfold based upon a plan; of course the unexpected happens. I knew it would, just didn't know what it would be.

I planned to go to college when I was in high school. I did and as a result, I was able to create Lessonplans.com.

You don't need to plan for the future but you should. How are you going to know what alternative to choose without a plan? I suppose you could pick one and live with the surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment