Friday, August 21, 2009

Swine Flu

I heard on the news a few days ago that the swine flu vaccination will require two injections. This morning I heard that only one injection will be required. A few weeks ago a creditable source stated that three injections would be required. Also, this morning it was reported that we should expect shortly an explosive increase in swine flu infections, lasting two to three weeks before leveling off. Then there is the preparations for swine flu riots in high schools. http://www.sunjournal.com/node/105339/

I have lived long enough and have ample education to be able to recognize, most of the time, what is true and what is not. Unfortunately, I'm bombarded with what is not true. My skepticism saves me.

What are our youth to do when they try to understand what they hear and act upon it? The reliable sources they should be able to rely on are their teachers. Hopefully, they have taught them to be skeptical.

No comments:

Post a Comment