Sunday, August 16, 2009

Swine Flu to a Fever Pitch

Every year since I moved to Florida back in the 70's flu has been an issue. There were many years when I skipped the flu shot. Now, I have been getting a yearly flu shot for a few years and there has never been a complication. This year the hype is more intense then it has ever been. I read that we will now be required to take a series of three shot rather than just one. At first, I didn't think that this would be a problem. It is, you have to take your child or your students somewhere three time at a predetermined interval that has not been disclosed yet. Think about it.

I have know about germ warfare for a very long time. Is this the source of this problem? Is this problem created the military or some federal agency that is distracting us from some problem they don't want us to think about? I don't know the answers. These answers are eventually disclosed over a beer with someone that wants to disclose when there isn't any consequences.

I over heard Paul B., retired CIA, tell Trevor that if he answered that question, he would have to kill him.

http://www.cdc.gov/h1n1flu/
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1206807/Swine-flu-jab-link-killer-nerve-disease-Leaked-letter-reveals-concern-neurologists-25-deaths-America.html

No comments:

Post a Comment