Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Drawing a conclusion without knowing the reference and facts.

I needed to take grapes to share to Dancers Rendezvous but didn't have small disposable bowls. I got the grapes at one location and bowls at another. The problem developed at SweatBay. There I remembered that the cats needed food. So I pick-up a four pack of canned cat food and plastic bowls. That is all I took to checkout. On the surface it would appear that I was going to go somewhere and eat cat food. And, NO! I'm not going to serve it to anyone else.

Wednesday I'm going to be with Mike for a few hours. He without exception will jump to a conclusion with out knowing the reference and the fact and pursue it until I have to rudely challenge him. Mike has graduated from NYU with a major in Mathematics.

Mike isn't the only one that Jumps to a conclusion without knowing the reference and facts.

No comments:

Post a Comment