Sunday, August 23, 2009

Watching Football with Petros at the Lime-n-Coconut.

Saturday was a slow night.  Mainly just me and Petros watching a football game from the bar. Petro is a relative of the owner. A pleasant Greek boy.  I comment that the football players are stupid jocks. He then told me that they are rich. I agreed. Then followed by telling him that they are over paid stupid jocks.  Then he told me that since he cannot be a professional football player, he will settle for being smart. What blocks him from being that is that he has no formal education beyond high school.

Petros is intelligent with the potential of being smart.  However, he will never become that without studying for many years. I plan to talk to him about that.

Lime-n-Coconut Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment