Saturday, September 26, 2009

Most parents won't have kids get H1N1 flu shots, study finds ...

I got the usual flu shot yesterday and felt strange the following day. My lips and tongue felt like they were sunburned. That is not much to endure if I do not get the flu.

I doubt if I will get the HiNi flu vaccination for multiple reasons. I've heard too many contradicting statements from experts. It has not been tested long enough. The long-term consequences are not known. Fear has been used to cause us to think we should have it.

Our country is hated by countries that, given a chance, would damage to our civilization. Germ warfare is one way that they can silently attack us at a personal level. I have no evidence to support that this is the case. If I find out that it is, and they are using the H1N1 virus, then I'll be vaccinated.

H1N1 flu shot study

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have never gotten the flu shot,I am fortunate enough to have a good immune system as well as my kids.They aren't getting it either and that is a concern being in school which is infested with germs,a few of their friends already had it.
I remind them to wash their hands when allowed and try to keep hands away from mouth and eyes,lysol spray in the house periodically to ward off germ invasion and just hope for the best.

Anonymous said...

Our country is hated by it's own President,he seems to apologize and down America every chance he gets. When Swine flu was discovered in Mexico,every country took precautions,some countries quarantined the sick,some countries refused admission into their country but our good ole homeland security did nothing,they did not close the border,they downplayed the severity of it. The environmentalists would like to see terminated since they have issues with our present population. In border states Swine Flu can become a pandemic with Mexicans crossing over continuously.
Muslims have dietary laws which forbids them to eat pork. I wonder how a Muslim will react if they have a pig virus infesting their system.

Post a Comment