Friday, September 18, 2009

Building a Paper Airplane Test

Hi Mike,

I'm amazed at how many people cannot make a paper airplane. That indicates something about the majority.

Tommy, dance teacher, told me that he learned how to make paper airplane when he was a kid. He said he already knew how and left the directions for building the plane behind. Tommy does not know how this airplane is made. I don't think he gives a damn.

He is an excellent dancer but he is also one that will not learn new dances. He just sets and watches. He is caught in the old world and time is marching on and it is leaving Tommy behind.

Stephen

1 comment:

mike said...

Back when I was a youngster, I used to be pretty good at making airplanes on folded paper. They glided great, but they were like a straight line & then just hit whatever they flew into, or fell to the ground. Other kids made airplanes with more varied flight patterns.

Post a Comment