Saturday, October 17, 2009

H1N1 continues to be a problem.

Ronald wrote, "I'll follow your advice, I will be vaccinated against flu.  In Canada, the government plans to vaccinate the entire population against H1N1 flu. I will be vaccinated."

Ronald Q. works for the Canadian government and will be returning to Florida in November. I wonder if what I hear on the telescreen about H1N1 is an exaggeration. Ronald is taking this seriously and will be vaccinated.  I'm still in my wait and see mode since I am not in the high risk catagory. However, I did have my yearly flu vaccination.

The November issue of Wired has an article about H1N1 that you should read.  It is not posted on their website yet: wired.com  So, you will have to read it at your local library or wherever it is available. It is titled: An Epidemic of Fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment