Friday, June 05, 2009

I do not feel safe with such behavior in my neighborhood.

Hi Mike,

I turned on the computer at 2:45 a.m. and witnessed a car being chased by a police car at a very fast speed. Soon there were several other police cars. I went out in the Ranger to see what was happening and discovered that one of the cars had crashed into a house on Holiday Lake Drive. The police car was likely faster and nudged the rear of the other car causing it to lose control.

I wonder what was so important that they would chase at what would have been at a speed greater than 100 mph and then cause an accident that resulted in great property damage and likely death.

I do not feel safe with such behavior in my neighborhood. I live on the same side of the street as the accident.

Stephen

No comments:

Post a Comment