Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Economic War

An Economic War has begun. If it hasn't effect you yet. It will.

Do your recall this adages? "Divide and conquer" or "Together we stand, divided we fall." This may go back to my high school years.

I now encounter indifference and denial. "If its not happening to me, then I don't care." "My belly is full." "That is your problem, not mine."

There is a story today on the front page of the St. Petersburg Times. State Farm will drop 1.2 million Florida property insurance policies. This too is causing a shock wave to pass though 1.2 million property owners. Some of you will think, "That is your problem, not mine."

The Economic War will find it's way into your life too via the phone, mail, or my someone standing on your front porch. It will come from all directions, even from foreign countries.

"Together we stand, divided we fall."

No comments:

Post a Comment