Friday, April 24, 2009

Aggressive Kids

Hi Maria,

Yesterday I was riding my bicycle down the street. When I heard loud music coming from an open garage. I looked toward the noise and saw a teen jerking his head to the beat. Seeing me, he bolted from a wheel chair and ran in my direction like a crazed attack dog. My bicycle is fast, so I just sped away from the problem.

That boy does have at least one parent and teachers. You may have boys like that in your school and perhaps even in your classroom. They are a major problem that needs to be solved.

I wish I could offer you a solution. I dealt with it by speeding away. Avoidance is not something you can do. I suppose that transference would pass the problem on to someone else. That would move your problem out of your classroom, but it would still be in your school.

Stephen

No comments:

Post a Comment