Wednesday, December 03, 2008

It's too late now to study for the exam.

That is what I heard a teacher say she told all of her students before and exam. I never said that to my students. I expected them to study for my exams.

When I was a student, I always studied for my exams. Beginning a few days before the exam I would review my notes. They contained what the teacher had stressed was important. Some times the teacher said that you should know this because it's going to be on the exam. If that was said, then I would make a note of it and know before the exam what I was expected to know. I also high-lighted what was important in my text books. Before the exam I reviewed all high-lighted text. Consequently, I was on the Dean's list and Presidents list many times because I studied. I was also in class even if I was sick.

It is never too late to study for an exam.

No comments:

Post a Comment